HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL
Thank you for considering submitting pr oposal(s) for upcoming NJCA 2018 Conference. NJCA is an NBCC approved provider of continuing education credits. We are now inviting NJCA members, counselors, educators and researchers in the fields of counseling and related mental health professionals to present their research and expertise at the NJCA 2018 Annual Conference at
Warner Student Life center
Lincroft, NJ 07738
March 16-18, 2018
Please take this opportunity to get involved and share your work with your colleagues. Proposals will be selected based on topic/track, quality, and intended audience. Please review this document thor oughly before submitting your proposal. Please follow the following guidelines to submit the proposal:
- Master's degree related to the counseling field
- At least 3 years of specialty in presenting topic
- Complete your program using the CALL FOR PROGRAMS submission form as a pdf or word document.
- Proposals may be submitted one of 4 ways:
- FAX: your proposal to the NJCA office at 908-272-2144.
- MAIL: NJCA, PO Box 74, Cranford, NJ 07016
- All proposals must be received by November 1, 2017.
~THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING NJCA! HOPE TO SEE YOU IN 2018~